Have your shame, secrets, and sexually compulsive behaviors led to personal or relational devastation? Are you ready to rise up and begin rebuilding your life? If so, let me be your guide. I have extensive experience guiding individuals and couples in crisis through the recovery process and I am ready to help you as well. I know how intimidating it is to begin this journey because I was once there myself. I also know that recovery from sexual addiction is worth the effort. Healing is possible. There is hope.
I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and a certified Sexual Addiction Treatment Provider (SATP). I am also the author of Life After Lust: Stories & Strategies for Sex & Pornography Addiction Recovery (2017). I am in long-term recovery myself. My private practice is 100% online, serving women and men throughout California. Coaching services are available worldwide as well.
The Life After Lust online program is for individuals serious about embarking on their heroic journey of recovery from sexual addiction. With a respected expert as your guide, this powerful program provides a structured, effective, and confidential recovery experience. The Life After Lust recovery program includes the following:
- A one year outpatient program that helps individuals implement daily recovery habits and deepen their recovery through customized assignments.
- Each treatment program is customized based on the individual’s religious preference, sexual orientation, relationship status, acting out behaviors, current situation, and history.
- Weekly group therapy sessions that increase knowledge, deepen connection with self and others, provide accountability, and offer continuous encouragement.
- Participation in group messaging, increasing connection and decreasing isolation on a daily basis throughout the program.
- Helps individuals replace addictive behavior with healthy coping, heal from trauma, and rebuild trust in important relationships.
- Meets conveniently online throughout California.
- Affordable program fee, charged monthly.
- Program participants gain access to discounted individual and couple sessions to supplement and strengthen their recovery work.
- Program supports individuals in any stage of recovery (from active addiction to long-term recovery).
Contact me now to book your online assessment to determine if the Life After Lust program is the right fit for you.
Cheering you on,
Forest Benedict, LMFT, SATP