I have a great problem. Can you help me? I was given 30 free audiobook codes for my new audiobook and I don’t know what to do with them….yet.
Here are some ideas I have:
- Give one audiobook to 30 people in 30 different countries to help spread the hope of recovery worldwide (Who knows, maybe this will help the book get translated?)
- Give the audiobook to those who would benefit from it but cannot afford it (how could I find them?)
- Give the audiobook to those who would benefit from it but cannot read it (those who are blind or visually impaired or have ADHD – how could I find them?)
- Give the audiobook out in exchange for Audible & iTunes reviews (I have zero iTunes reviews and 4 Audible reviews now)
- Give the audiobook to participants in my online Life After Lust recovery groups (I’m dreaming those up now – they are not yet created)
- Give the audiobooks to my students in the next SATP cohort (my class begins in 2 weeks!)
- Give the audiobook to participants in our upcoming Phase 1 intensive in Sacramento or to future participants in my Life After Lust Workshops
What creative ideas do you have? I want to leverage this gift to help the most people possible, sharing this life-changing resource with others.
Feel free to email any ideas to me at email@example.com or comment below.
Thanks for you help!
Forest Benedict, LMFT, SATP, author of Life After Lust: Stories & Strategies for Sex & Pornography Addiction Recovery. Please follow Forest on the following platforms: Newsletter, Youtube, Blog, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, and SHARE this valuable content with others. Thank you!